Company : Cisco
Website : www.cisco.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer-Core Java
Company Profile :
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns
Job Description :
. Understand Device Migration and customer needs
. lead the delivery of the module assigned
. Actively participate in Project and team meeting
. very good standout collegue and collaborative across teams
. Ability to work independently and share knowledge within Team
. clear oral and written communication
. ontime delivery
. exceptional quality work
. understand standard methodologies
Required Skills :
- Hands on knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Scala, Tomcat.
- Working knowledge of Micro Services, Kubernetes and Kafka.
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search.
- Should be able to code and help debug issues.
- Should be able to come up with specs for coding.
- Should have used one of the source control tools – GIT/SVN or any other
- Should have knowledge on performance improvement tools and techniques.