Company : Cisco
Website : www.cisco.com
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Experience : 2-4 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Full Stack Engineer
Company Profile :
The ICT Engineering team is part for the Cisco Cloud Collaboration organization, which is a $2 billion dollar business that is a global leader in providing Collaboration messaging, and conference micro-services and mobile applications that are changing the way people communicate and work from anywhere.
Job Description :
- Professional software development experience in Java, Node.js, Express.js.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Deep understanding of web architecture including protocols, DNS, networking, browsers, CDNs, etc.
- Proficiency with Unit/Functional test automation
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, build and deployment systems
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps
- Deep understanding of secure computing practices
- Experience with distributed systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- You have good written and oral communication skills, are a go-getter
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.