Company : Cisco
Website : www. Cisco .com
Eligibility : BSE/MS(CS)
Experience : 2-5 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer- C developer
Company Profile :
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Job Description :
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Sound fundamentals in Data Structures, Operating Systems and Data Networking fundamentals
• Strong Layer 2,3 expertise with hands-on experience in L2 Routing protocols like HSRP, VRRPv2/v3, FHRP, GLBP
• Hands on experience in TCP/IP and sockets programming.
• Exposure to Data Center technologies is added advantage.
• Exposure to development of large/complex network devices including routing & switching systems.
Required Skills :
• Strong hands on implementation experience with one or more of the following:
RTOS Internals, High Availability, IPC, Memory management, Distributed communications Infrastructure
• Ability to create and work on Solutions Independently.
• Demonstrated ability to work with technical interfaces in multi-location, across business units.
• Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Must utilize these skills to communicate effectively across all groups in the organization.
• Willing to work with and excel in teams spanning geographies and physical boundaries
• Quick learner who is self-driven and has a passion to excel