Company : Amazon
Website : www.amazon.com
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Eligibility : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Development Engineer
Company Profile :
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. we also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Job Description :
· Build solutions that identify better ways to reach millions of new customers all over the world, providing them with a world class shopping and delivery experience in their local language, payments, and currencies
· Drive customer experience technology for supporting customers all over the world.
· Work closely with the business to define the expansion strategy and figure out innovative solutions to help this thriving business continue to its exponential growth
We enable customers from over 150 countries to purchase products on Amazon with guaranteed shipping and import duty fees. We seek to improve this experience by making selection available across all Amazon marketplaces, so that customers can search and browse in their preferred language and currency.
Required Skills :
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java.
· Object Oriented Design and familiarity with application and database programming under UNIX/Linux.
· Experience with Agile/Lean (Kanban, SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware, database and data mining systems.
· Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues.
· Master’s degree in computer science, Math or Physics or related field.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· A high degree of pragmatism in building the simplest thing that does the job; we want to use technology to solve real-world problems expediently, not indulge in over-designed, unnecessarily intricate software architecture.
· A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
· A good understanding of SDLC models and a track record of shipping software efficiently. You recognize the difference between building software and shipping software.
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
· A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.